important question anwered for you...
Please be reminded regarding the following Covid-19 rules for overnight guests in Bavaria:
1. Check-In is only possible with a negative test result. This test cannot be older than 24 hours and must be produced in writing to allow check-in.
2. If you are vaccinated already, a copy of your vaccination passport is sufficient, if the date of the second vaccination is older at least 14 days.
3. The evidences have to be produced in paper, or per E-Mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Has a recoverey happened within the last 6 months, duty for testing is obsolete.
5. If you would you like to have a test directly in Rothenburg, please follow this link: Corona-Schnelltest in Rothenburg
6. It is by law to wear a FFP2-Mask in Bavaria.
Thank you for reading!
Follow this link to the Federal Foreign Office for extensive information